Sunday, April 18, 2010

The End is in Site..

I can not believe that I only have 12 more school days in Cabot. Where in the world did this semester go? I teared up this past week talking to one of my little boys, Patrick, about leaving soon. Even though it is such a bitter sweet time, I can't imagine what I'll be like next May as I'm about to let my OWN first class go after a whole year--not just one semester. Here are some pictures of me and some girls--I went to one of their birthday parties, and we tye-dyed tshirts. Then, we wore them to school Monday and sported some pig tails! :) Fun times....fun times.








I have been a little down on life lately. I think it's because so many things are about to change so drastically for me. Before I know it, I'll be moving out of my house and on my own (PRAISE!!!), getting a big girl job, paying bills in a house that I've never had to before, and being at my max independence. I'm so ready, I just am scared, too, at the same time. I really need support on focusing that God is complete control, and his will will be done. I get so cosumed with life, material things, what I do, who I'm with, why I'm where I am, and I forget that I am this beautiful child that God made, and that it's not about all of those things, but how I live. My goal for this week is just to remember that in everything--at school, in my car, with my relationships--just to let go, and let God.

2 comments:

  1. Love you, Linds! What sweet pictures! You are going to do GREAT and you know you have so many people praying for you and here for you if you need us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it is time for you to graduate either?! WOW! So exciting!! I am praying that the right doors open up for you and you know without a shadow of a doubt where you are meant to be.

    Love you Linds! These pics are so cute btw. What an amazing teacher you will be!

    ReplyDelete