Friday, March 26, 2010

Goodbye Spring Break '10

It's sad to say that, well, Spring Break is pretty much over. Tomorrow, I have to do homework that I've been putting off for the past 8 days. I'm NOT looking forward to it at all. I've had a great week, of doing lots of nothing. However, I did accomplish something very big. I rearranged my furniture in my room, and organized my closet, and cleaned my room from top to bottom. It's looking spotless. Do you ever make up your bed so good that you don't want to get in it because it will mess up? Well, that's how I was before I got to lay down here about 20 minutes ago. It's a crazy thing, I can re-make my bed, but I sure did not want to mess it up!

I'm looking forward to the next five weeks of school, because after that, I GRADUATE!! May 8th is the big date, and I'm so ready and so excited. My plan is to sub the last month of school here in Conway, and then *fingers crossed* get a job here in Conway, my 'big girl job' as I like to call it. I can't wait to have my own classroom, and my own kiddos! I'm so excited. While cleaning my room, I have this huge white wicker furniture (that matches my bedroom furnitre, had it since I was a little girl :) and it is filled with books, different holiday decor, and make-n-take kits I've made in classes @ UCA. Needless to say, the trunk is pretty heavy and full. Again, I'm so ready to use all my stuff!!

It's time I mention briefly that 'special someone' in my life, because I think he is coming over to watch a movie! This is Clint. He's my best friend. I've known him since I was 15 years old. His mother, Roberta, has pretty much raised me the past several years of my life. Ever since my dad died, she's been there for me day after day. Clint's an awesome guy, and I'm so glad that he's back in my life after a few years of not being! He's got a sweet little 4 year old girl, who I haven't met yet, but he talks about her all the time. He is absolutely in love with her.....

I hear a really loud truck pulling up...I'm sure more about Clint will come about later.

3 comments:

  1. Aww... what a cute picture!! =)

    Sorry Spring Break is over.... but at least you only have 5 weeks of school left. How awesome is that?!?!! I'm praying about your job stuff! I really really really really hope you get a job in Conway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linds!!! I am so sad that we didn't get to see you on the Break...but I know you will be FREE AS CAN BE after graduation (Which is my birthday, by the way!!) and we will totally get to hang out. OH- and I hope you already know it, but I will help you with any teaching/ job stuff that you need! :) Not that you will need my help because you are a rock star all on your own!!!

    Do you love my long comment?!?!? Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete