Monday, March 22, 2010

Well, I decided to get off of Facebook, so I figured I'd give this a try. I'm excited to learn everything I can do on here, and especially how to make it 'cute'! Hopefully, my dear friend, Rachel, is going to help me do that!

I will play around on this through out this week, and by Friday maybe have made some blog-process.

A quick little intro about me.....I love my dog, Annie, but not lots of other dogs. It's weird, I know. I'm student teaching in Cabot in 3rd grade, and absolutely love it. I am less than two months away from graduating from college. I hope to get a job here in Conway, but we will see the path God has for me. I love my precius God, and with out him I would not have gotten through the past several years of my life. He is such an amazing God, and we all fall short of his glory. I'm so in love with my Jesus. I am very 'motherly' as several of my friends would say. I like taking care of everyone, and need to work on being such a people pleaser. I hate it when people I care about are hurt and sad. I'm a great friend, and love to listen. I'm pretty easy going. I just like to smile and enjoy every second of life, for every breath is precious.

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! Welcome to blogland!! :) Let's PLEASE get together this week! (I didn't have my phone in the car with me last night, that's why I missed you when we saw each other!!) Talk to you soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo-hoo! So glad you have joined the blogging world! Consider yourself officially 'STALKED' ha!!

    Ok... some really CUTE blogger background sites are:
    www.shabbyblogs.com
    www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
    www.aquapoppydesigns2.blogspot.com

    Once you find a design you like, let me know. I'll walk you through the next steps... super easy. =)

    Oh, and sorry I missed your call last night! I was already in bed girlie. Need lots of beauty sleep to even look presentable these days. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for you on facebook! I'm glad you're in the blogging world-- it's fun! I miss you! Text me your address!

    ReplyDelete